USA Dance, formerly known as USABDA, has been active in the Quad Cities since 1998. We are Chapter #2047 - Quad Cities IA/IL, one of three active chapters in the State of Iowa, and one of four in the State of Illinois.
The Quad Cities USA Dance Chapter #2047 holds their dance the second Saturday of each month at the Silver Spur Dance Hall in East Moline unless otherwise noted. Free dance lesson included with the price of admission. All dances held at:
Silver Spur Dance Hall
1230 15th Ave
East Moline, IL 61244
Dance lesson begins at 7:00 to 8:00pm and general dancing 8:00 to 10:30pm. Lessons included in admission fee. Singles and Couples of all ages welcome!
$5 students with ID
Chapter ##2047 Board Members
The Board members have agreed to serve in the following capacities:
- Trish Bondi (President)
- Dale Coparanis(Vice President)
- Marlys Barajas (Secretary)
- Gunter Schlueter (email distribution)
- Gunter Schlueter (email logistics)
- Conan Collins (Facebook administrator)
- Trish Bondi/Margo Kurtz (Dance Instructor Liaison)
- Carlos Barajas (operations)
- Margo Kurtz (membership director)
You may become a member of USA Dance by visiting one of our dances, or applying for membership online at: http://www.usadance.org/membership. Membership for social dancers is $35. Visit the link above for other types of memberships (youth dancers, Dance Sport competitors, instructors, etc.) or visit us at one of our events!